- Housing Benefit If you are unemployed or on a low income and live in rented accommodation you could get help paying your rent.
- Council Tax Support Council Tax Support helps you pay some of your Council Tax if you are on a low income or claiming certain benefits.
- Second adult rebate You can apply if you are single, pay Council Tax and share your home with another adult on a low income who does not pay rent.
- Local Housing Allowance Local Housing Allowance (LHA) is Housing Benefit to help pay your rent if you are on a low income and rent from a private landlord.
- Under Occupation Penalty or 'Bedroom Tax' If you rent from a housing association or registered social landlord and have one or more spare bedrooms, we may reduce your Housing Benefit.
- Housing Benefit overpayments How to pay back Housing Benefit overpayments and what to do if you think you have received more than you should.
- Discretionary Housing Payments Discretionary Housing Payments can give you short-term help to pay your rent.
- Housing Benefit advice for landlords Tenants who live in the Liverpool area and have a low income may be able to claim LHA.