Bins and recycling
Changes to bin collections over the festive period
- All green bin collections are suspended until 24th Feb 2019.
- All blue and purple bin collections scheduled to take place between 25th Dec 2018 and 13th Jan 2019 are subject to change.
Please use the postcode lookup below to view your revised collection dates.
Bin collection dates
Enter your postcode in the box below to find out your waste and recycling collection dates.
Sorry, there is no bin collection information for this address.
What time should I put my bin or bag out?
All bins and bags must be put out before 6.30am on your collection day.
Where to leave your bin
Bins must be on the kerbside with handles facing towards the road.
If you live in a terraced house, please place your bins in the nearest end of the passage or alley.
Where to leave your bag
All recycling bags must be placed on the pavement by the front door.
Bank Holiday collections
We collect waste and recycling as normal on Bank Holidays. Please present your bins, bags or boxes on your regular collection day.
- Make sure all rubbish or recycling is placed inside the bin and make sure the lid is closed.
- Check what can go in each bin - we won't collect bins if they are too heavy or contain incorrect materials.
- If we've placed a sticker on your bin, it will be collected on your next scheduled collection providing you have removed the incorrect materials.