Report an issue
Changes to bin collections over the festive period
- All green bin collections are suspended until 24th Feb 2019.
- All blue and purple bin collections scheduled to take place between 25th Dec 2018 and 13th Jan 2019 are subject to change. Use our postcode lookup to view your collection dates.
- Recycle your real Christmas tree at one of our drop off points from 2nd to 25th January 2019.
Missed bin collection
Do not report a missed bin if:
- You didn't put your bin out before 6.30am on your scheduled collection day.
- Your bin is too heavy or contains incorrect materials (please see the sticker on your bin). Remove any heavy items or incorrect materials from your bin for your next scheduled collection or we won't be able to empty it.
If your bin hasn't been collected by 4pm on your scheduled collection day you may report it as missed. This can be done up to 24 hours from 4pm on the day of the missed collection.
Anything reported after 24 hours will not be treated as a missed collection and we will then collect on the next scheduled date.