Arts and culture grants
Culture and Arts Investment Programme 2019/22
Who can apply?
Following consultation, we are now accepting applications from creative and artistic Liverpool-based, constituted not-for-profit organisations for Culture and Arts Investment Programme (CAIP) funding for 2019/20 to 2021/22.
How much is available?
The budget is provisionally set at £2.9m for 2019/20, tapering by 5% each year to 2021/22.
How to apply
Applicants must demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the CAIP Funding Framework 2019-22 which outlines how culture contributes to the council's overarching Inclusive Growth Plan. Applications will be assessed on how well they meet these requirements.
The forms must be accompanied by:
- accounts covering the last two years, or a business plan if formed in that time
- a constitution or other governing document
If you have any questions about the application process that the guidance doesn't answer, you can contact us on 0151 233 0184 or email email@example.com
Sign up for one of the CAIP guidance workshops below by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAIP Workshop 1: 15th November from 10am-12pm
- CAIP Workshop 2: 20th November from 2pm-4pm
- CAIP Workshop 3: 22nd November from 10am-12pm