Liverpool Streetscene Services Ltd
Vision and values
- We will provide localised neighbourhood management solutions to local public realm issues, through the operations of our front-line service delivery.
- We will work closely with local partners to meet locally determined priorities and to improve
the quality of life for the residents of and visitors to Liverpool.
- The integrated delivery of neighbourhood cleansing, environmental management,
Green spaces, waste & recycling, highways maintenance and environmental education puts our services at the core of LCC’s responsibilities in each local ward area.
- We will ensure that the needs of our customers are met effectively, efficiently and in a
- We will create and provide high performing, cost effective and environmentally friendly
services. In doing so we will contribute to the aspirations of our customers.
- We will strive to achieve 55% recycling & recovery by 2020; we will continue to maintain
sustainable movement corridors and open spaces that are safe, accessible, clean, green,
desirable and affordable.
- We are an environmentally conscious organisation. We contribute to and support our
Internally – We believe in:
- Really listening to what our customers need
- Doing what we say we are going to do
- Telling it as it is
- Each other and our partners
- Delivering value for money
- Developing our staff to be the best they can be
Externally - We believe in:
- A cleaner greener Liverpool
- Realising the benefits to your organisation
- Helping you to realise your objectives
- Providing quality services to local communities and business
- Being successful and doing a good job!