Liverpool Streetscene Services Ltd
Vision and values
- We will provide localised neighbourhood management solutions to local public realm issues, through the operations of our front-line service delivery.
- We will work closely with local partners to meet locally determined priorities and to improve
the quality of life for the residents of and visitors to Liverpool.
- The integrated delivery of neighbourhood cleansing, environmental management,
Green spaces, waste & recycling, highways maintenance and environmental education puts our services at the core of LCC’s responsibilities in each local ward area.
- We will ensure that the needs of our customers are met effectively, efficiently and in a
- We will create and provide high performing, cost effective and environmentally friendly
services. In doing so we will contribute to the aspirations of our customers.
- We will strive to achieve 55% recycling & recovery by 2020; we will continue to maintain
sustainable movement corridors and open spaces that are safe, accessible, clean, green,
desirable and affordable.
- We are an environmentally conscious organisation. We contribute to and support our
We have collectively agreed with Liverpool City Council a set of 'CORE' values that underpin not only our outward-facing approach to the city and customers that we serve but also, the way we work within the company.
Can do, positive attitude
- We lead by example.
- We do everything we can to make a difference.
- We are reliable and do what it takes to deliver.
Open to innovation, new ideas and technology
- We look for new and better ways of doing things.
- We are open to change and welcome new challenges.
- We listen to other people's ideas and welcome feedback.
Respectful and accountable
- We are open, honest and trustworthy.
- We do the things we say we will do.
- We value and respect our customers and each other and will challenge discrimination and inequality.
Enabling and supportive
- We build relationships and work collaboratively with others to achieve the best outcome.
- We encourage and empower people to build on their own strengths and abilities to achieve their potential.
- We take pride in our own and others' achievements and celebrate success.