A number of leaflets are available from the Trading Standards Institute, which are designed to help businesses comply with the law.
- Buying at home: off-premises contracts explained
- Gas and electricity competition
- Buying by internet, phone and mail order: distance contracts explained
- Buying from business premises: on-premises contracts explained
- Guarantees and warranties
- Buying communications and media packages
- Supply of services: your consumer rights
- Is the trader right?
- Dry cleaning
- Supply of services: what to do if things go wrong
- Remedies and redress: an overview of your key consumer rights
- Professional architectural services and your building project