A number of leaflets are available from the Trading Standards Institute, which are designed to help businesses comply with the law.
- Writing an effective complaint
- Unfair trading practices
- Trade associations and regulatory bodies
- Is the trader right?
- Thinking of suing in court?
- Getting evidence to prove your claim
- Unfair terms in consumer contracts and notices
- Remedies and redress: an overview of your key consumer rights
- I can't contact the trader: what can I do?
- Misleading and aggressive practices: rights to redress