A number of leaflets are available from the Trading Standards Institute, which are designed to help businesses comply with the law.
- Problems with flights
- Holidays and travellers with disabilities
- Responsible animal / pet ownership
- Keeping pigs as pets
- Unfair trading practices
- Gas and electricity competition
- Distance marketing of financial services: your rights
- Guarantees and warranties
- Conned by dating, health, psychic or work scams?
- Conned by competitions?
- Conned by phone fraud?
- Hiring goods
- Problems with purchases overseas: who to complain to and who can help
- Supply of digital content: your consumer rights
- Supply of digital content: what to do if things go wrong
- Unfair terms in consumer contracts and notices
- Timeshares and holiday clubs
- Rail travel: your rights
- Product safety in rented accommodation for tenants
- Agents and agencies
- Look before you rent
- Environmental claims
- Homeworking schemes
- Misleading and aggressive practices: rights to redress