Children's social care
- Children at risk If you are concerned about the welfare or safety of a child, please report it.
- Early help assessment If your child has been referred for an early help assessment (EHAT), we explain what this means.
- Careline child services 24-7 contact centre for social care enquiries and referrals for children.
- Short breaks for disabled children Every disabled child or young person in Liverpool has the right to inclusive short breaks.
- Young carers Advice and support if you're under 25 and caring for someone.
- Leaving care? Did you know that we continue to give you support after you leave our care? Find out about your rights and how we can help.
- Disabled children and young person’s register A way of keeping you informed of available support services in your area and helping us plan our services more effectively.