Crime prevention and safety
- Request an alleygate key or report a fault Alleygates are placed in alleyways and passages to prevent and reduce burglary and criminal damage, including anti-social behaviour.
- Report anti-social behaviour If anti-social behaviour is causing alarm or distress to you or the community where you live you should report it.
- Request an anti-social behaviour case review Victims of anti-social behaviour can ask us, the police, social housing providers and other partners, to carry out an anti-social behaviour case review.
- Domestic abuse and violence Who to call for advice about domestic violence. In an emergency dial 999 for immediate assistance.
- Domestic Violence Homicide Reviews Any incident of domestic violence or abuse which results in the death of the victim requires a DHR by the local Community Safety Partnership.
- Report a crime Whether you have witnessed a crime or are a victim of crime you should report it. Find out how and access sources of support
- Liverpool Targeted Services for Young People Services for young people at risk of becoming involved in the criminal justice system or who have out of court disposals or court orders.
- Youth violence and knife crime prevention The council is part of the Merseyside Violence Reduction Partnership tackling youth violence through early intervention, prevention and support.
- Prevent radicalisation Are you concerned about someone who is at risk of radicalisation?
- Emergency services Who to call in an emergency and other non-emergency numbers.
- Public Space Protection Orders PSPOs aim to deal with nuisance in an area where is having a detrimental effect on the quality of life for those in the local community.
- Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy 2023-26 A three-year strategy to transform the way Liverpool City Council responds to violence against women and girls (VAWG).
- CCTV How to access footage from council CCTV and how to access footage if you are a solicitor or insurance firm.
These links will take you away from this site and open in a new window.