Council Tax energy rebate
The government has announced support to help with rising energy bills including a one-off payment of £150 to households in Council Tax bands A to D and a discretionary fund for residents in higher band properties. Find out more about the Council Tax energy rebate.
Access your Council Tax account online
With an online Council Tax account you can:
- view your payment history
- view a breakdown of charges and payments in previous years
- view copies of letters we’ve sent to you
- apply for single person discount
- notify us of a change of address
- set up or change a Direct Debit (you can do this without your online key).
You'll need your Council Tax account number, postcode and online key.
Where to find your Council Tax account number and online key
Your Council Tax reference (account number) and online key are printed on the top right corner of your latest bill or summons notice.
You'll need both of these if you want to set up your account online.
Can’t find your Council Tax reference or online key?