Register for Council Tax or tell us about a change
- Register for Council Tax If you're new to Liverpool or liable to pay Council Tax for the first time, let us know so we can set up your account.
- Tell us about a change of address If you're moving home or leaving Liverpool, let us know so we can update your Council Tax account.
- Tell us about a change of name Let us know if you've changed your name, or the name on your Council Tax bill is incorrect.
- Tell us if someone moves in, out or turns 18 Tell us if someone in your household turns 18 or if someone aged 18 or over moves in our out, as it may affect your bill.
- Notify us of a death If someone in your household has recently passed away you must tell us.
- Upload evidence to your Council Tax account If we have asked you to provide evidence in relation to your Council Tax account, you can upload it online.