Finance and IT
Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS)
2020/21 to 2022/23
The Medium Term Financial Strategy demonstrates how the council’s financial resources will be deployed over the next three years to deliver declared aims and priorities.
It sets out the overall shape of the council’s budget by determining the level of resources that will be available and how these are currently allocated between services.
This provides a medium term framework to enable members and officers to develop detailed annual budget allocations.
MTFS key plans and strategies
The MTFS is supported by the Capital Strategy which incorporates the following:
- Capital Programme.
- Corporate Asset Management Plan.
- Commercial Property Investment Strategy.
- Treasury Management Strategy.
The delivery of this strategy is dependent on the resources made available through government settlements and on the success of the council in realigning resources to its aims and priorities.
You can download the MTFS and associated documents below.
- Medium Term Financial Strategy 2020/21 to 2022/23
- Capital Strategy 2020/21 to 2024/25
- Appendix 1: Capital Programme 2020/21 to 2024/25
- Appendix 2: Corporate Asset Management Plan 2020/21
- Appendix 3: Commercial Property Investment Strategy 2020/21
- Appendix 4: Treasury Management Strategy 2020/21
- Budget Book 2020/21