Leisure, parks & events
Allotment rent notice
From 1st January 2017 allotment plot rental charges will increase. View our 2017-18 rent notice to find out more.
Liverpool allotment list
- Adlam, Adlam Road, L9. Call 07823 554867 between 9am-4pm to enquire about plot availability.
- Allerton, Keswick Road, L18. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ashfield, Brookside Avenue, L14. Visit our website or email email@example.com.
- Chapel House Farm, Brunswick Street, L19 (waiting list open). Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
- Dingle Vale, Buckland Street, L17. Email email@example.com.
- Dunbabin, Beauclair Drive/Childwall Road, L15. Visit our website.
- Edge Lane, Mill Road, L13. Call 07843 934466. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Grandison, Grandison Road, L4. Please email expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, L17. Contact Greenbank allotment online.
- Harthill, Harthill Road, L18. Visit our website or email email@example.com
- Higher Lane, L9. Call 0151 521 3886.
- Lister Drive, Brainerd Street, L13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Menlove Avenue, Vale Road, L25. Call Kerry Peacock on 0151 421 0222 or 07969 881270.
- Marlborough Road, L13. Call 07746 095135. Email email@example.com. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Mersey Road, L17. Visit our website, contact us online or call 07599 9642022.
- Park Hill Community Allotments Association, Park Hill, Dingle, L8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pitville Avenue, L18. Call 0151 722 7834.
- Seeds Lane, Barlows Lane, L9. Visit our website, email email@example.com or call us on 07541 993189.
- Sefton Park, Greenbank Lane, L17. Enquire through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sturdee Rd. Email email@example.com
- Sudley, North Sudley Road, L17. For enquiries about the waiting list at Sudley please call 0151 233 6365 or email Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thingwall Road, L15. If you'd like to go on our waiting list call into the site shop which is open from 11.30am to 2pm on Sundays.
- Walton Hall Park (in the park) L9. Call 0151 222 9454 (answer machine) or email email@example.com.
- Wavertree, Childwall Road, L16. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wharncliffe, Eastcliffe Road, L13. Visit our website or email email@example.com.
The cost for an allotment for 2017 is £43 per year for a standard plot or £21.50 per year for over 60s. This will increase in 2018 to £50 per year for a standard plot or £25.00 per year for over 60s.
How to apply
Each allotment society is responsible for allocating allotments and managing their waiting list, if they have one.
If you are interested in a plot, or finding out more, please contact the individual allotment representative using the contact details from the list above.
Making changes to your existing allotment?
If you are planning to erect a building onto your allotment plot, please read the guidance.