Leisure, parks & events
Allotment rent notice
From 1st January 2019 allotment plot rental charges will increase. View our 2019-20 rent notice to find out more.
Liverpool allotment list
- Adlam, Adlam Road, L9. Call 07863 312929 between 9am-4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about plot availability.
- Allerton, Keswick Road, L18. Email email@example.com
- Ashfield, Brookside Avenue, L14. Visit Ashfield website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapel House Farm, Brunswick Street, L19 (waiting list open). Email email@example.com.
- Dingle Vale, Buckland Street, L17. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dunbabin, Beauclair Drive/Childwall Road, L15. Visit Dunbabin website.
- Edge Lane, Mill Road, L13. Call 07843 934466. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Grandison, Grandison Road, L4. Visit Grandison website. Call 07710152643 or email expressions of interest to email@example.com
- Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, L17. Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Waiting list closed until further notice.
- Harthill, Harthill Road, L18. Visit Harthill website or email email@example.com
- Higher Lane, L9. Call 07817 985904.
- Lister Drive, Brainerd Street, L13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Menlove Avenue, Vale Road, L25. Call Kerry Peacock on 0151 421 0222 or 07969 881270.
- Marlborough Road, L13. Call 07746 095135. Email email@example.com. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Mersey Road, L17. Visit Mersey Road website, contact us online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Park Hill Community Allotments Association, Park Hill, Dingle, L8. Email email@example.com.
- Pitville Avenue, L18. Call 0151 722 7834.
- Seeds Lane, Barlows Lane, L9. Visit Seeds Lane website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sefton Park, Greenbank Lane, L17. Waiting list currently closed.
- Sturdee Rd. Email email@example.com
- Sudley, North Sudley Road, L17. For enquiries about the waiting list at Sudley please call 0151 233 6365 or email Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thingwall Road, L15. Email email@example.com
- Walton Hall Park (in the park) L9. Call 0151 222 9454 (answer machine) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wavertree, Childwall Road, L16. Email email@example.com.
- Wharncliffe, Eastcliffe Road, L13. Visit Wharncliffe website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Waiting list is currently closed.
The cost for an allotment for 2019 is £50 per year for a standard plot or £25.00 per year for over 60s. This will increase in 2020 to £51 per year for a standard plot or £25.50 per year for over 60s. Read our 2019-2020 rent notice to find out more.
How to apply
Each allotment society is responsible for allocating allotments and managing their waiting list, if they have one.
If you are interested in a plot, or finding out more, please contact the individual allotment representative using the contact details from the list above.
Making changes to your existing allotment?
If you are planning to erect a building in your allotment plot, please read the guidance.