Bank Holiday opening hours
All centres are closed on Monday 28th August, except for Liverpool Aquatics, which will open 8am-3pm (no classes).
Whether you're super active, at the start of your journey or slowing things down, you'll find classes and activities to suit you. From express sessions for those short on time to inclusive sports for people who experience barriers to doing physical activity. Help us make Liverpool the most active city, and we'll help you reach your goals.
Summer holiday fun
Our summer activities run from Monday 24th July to Friday 25th August.
Show your love for Liverpool and help us spread the word about our 2022 Commonwealth Games bid.
Whatever your age or experience, Liverpool Tennis Centre provides a range of coaching sessions for you and your family.
As an LJMU student you can apply for free off-peak membership at Lifestyles.
Speedo's Core Essential Range is available to buy from Lifestyles centres with swimming facilities.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get Email alerts about Lifestyles Updates
We value your privacy. None of the details supplied will be shared with external parties
- Lifestyles Alsop, 1 Walton Village, L4 6RW
- 39 Wellington Road, Liverpool, L15 4LE
- Lifestyles Austin Rawlinson, Speke, L24 0TR
- Lifestyles Cardinal Heenan, Honeysgreen Lane, L12 9HZ
- Lifestyles Croxteth, Altcross Road, L11 0BS
- Garston Lifestyles, Long Lane, L19 6PE
- Lifestyles Ellergreen, Carr Lane, L11 2XY
- Lifestyles Everton Park, Great Homer Street, L5 5PH
- Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Lifestyles Millennium, Ground and First Floor Millennium House, Victoria Street, L1 6JD
- Lifestyles Park Road, Steble Street, L8 6QH
- Lifestyles Peter Lloyd, Bankfield Road, Liverpool L13 0BQ
- Lifestyles Walton, Walton Hall Avenue, L4 9XP
- Wavertree Athletics Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, L15 4LE