Free activities for young people this October half term
We've decided to make October half term activities absolutely FREE to give you a taste of what's to come with Activ8. Find out more
Whether you're super active, at the start of your journey or slowing things down, you'll find classes and activities to suit you. From express sessions for those short on time to inclusive sports for people who experience barriers to doing physical activity. Help us make Liverpool the most active city, and we'll help you reach your goals.
October half term
Our FREE half term activities run from Monday 23rd to Friday 27th October.
Activ8 is our brand new young person's membership and it's coming soon to Lifestyles!
Whatever your age or experience, Liverpool Tennis Centre provides a range of coaching sessions for you and your family.
As an LJMU student you can apply for free off-peak membership at Lifestyles.
Speedo's Core Essential Range is available to buy from Lifestyles centres with swimming facilities.
- Lifestyles Alsop, 1 Walton Village, L4 6RW
- 39 Wellington Road, Liverpool, L15 4LE
- Lifestyles Austin Rawlinson, Speke, L24 0TR
- Lifestyles Cardinal Heenan, Honeysgreen Lane, L12 9HZ
- Lifestyles Croxteth, Altcross Road, L11 0BS
- Garston Lifestyles, Long Lane, L19 6PE
- Lifestyles Ellergreen, Carr Lane, L11 2XY
- Lifestyles Everton Park, Great Homer Street, L5 5PH
- Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Lifestyles Millennium, Ground and First Floor Millennium House, Victoria Street, L1 6JD
- Lifestyles Park Road, Steble Street, L8 6QH
- Lifestyles Peter Lloyd, Bankfield Road, Liverpool L13 0BQ
- Lifestyles Walton, Walton Hall Avenue, L4 9XP
- Wavertree Athletics Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, L15 4LE