Courses starting April 2021
- use social distancing and face coverings in all communal areas
- provide areas for hand washing and offer hand sanitisers and wipes to learners
- put one-way travel in place
Please contact the adult learning helpline or your tutor for more information.
Our new courses that start in April 2021 offer a wide range of fantastic learning opportunities - whether you want to improve your maths or English, or study for work or wellbeing, there's something for you.
All of our courses have been Covid-19 risk assessed and we're here to offer you support at every step on your learning journey.
Sessions marked with a * or ** are free employability courses for those who are in receipt of certain benefits.
How to enrol
Once you have chosen your course you can enrol online.
Summer Term 2021
- Starts: Monday 12th April
- Ends: Tuesday 20th July
- May day: Monday 3rd May
- Half term: Monday 31st May to Friday 4th June